Wednesday, January 05, 2005

More evaluation

I'm getting down to evaluating some of the smaller details on the interior and exterior. I'm not sure yet what to do with these things. Any ideas or comments, feel free to send them to me. I am doing this blog to benefit not just myself!

* Interior T-top panels are really in bad shape. I'm looking on E-bay to replace those possibly.
* The drivers side seat belt is badly frayed and rust stained.
* The lower right dash pad has a small nick in the vinyl. I think I can repair it.....I hope.
* Carpet has some rust tinge to it in a few spots. Clean it? Maybe.
* The door panels look sore, but the Deluxe door panel repros are enormously expensive from the major dealers at about $800 for the set! Ouch. This one needs some serious thought.
* The bumper covers have some larger gaps of separation from the main body around the corners. I'll have to see what is causing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home