Saturday, February 12, 2005

Whew.....

Man oh man! What a week. My back has been giving me an absolute horrible time for the past week. I made the mistake of pushing it on Saturday knowing it was out of place and I'm paying for it! I ain't as young as I used to be.

Then on top of that, I got the nastiest Flu bug running around here starting on Wedensday. Laid me out flat as a pancake on Thursday and I'm only now starting to get back up to speed. At least I ordered several books which I can read if my back decides to rebel a little longer. I stronglt reccomend these books:

How to Rebuild Your Small Block Chevy - Dave Vizard
Budget Building Max Performance Chevy Small Blocks - Dave Vizard
Turbo Hydra-matic 350 - Ron Sessions

Amazon had them all. Should be a good read based on what I've heard from others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home