Friday, January 28, 2005

Body dolly assembly

Got the wood to build the body dolly. I found these plans for a C2 body dolly and was told they would work for a C3. Not quite true. A few modifications are in order:

1) Lengthen the front box to come out an additional 3 inches to catch the radiator support bracket.
2) I had to end up placding 4x4s in the 4 corners of the main box in the frame rails where the body mounts attached. Otherwise the under body fiberglass would be resting on the 4x4 ends in the corners.


C2 dolly plans. Front box needs to be about 4 inches longer for C3. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve;
Found your blog while looking for my father how to make a body dolly for his 71. Can you send me the link for the dimensions to do so, my father in not computer anything and needs to make this item to continue his dream.

Todd Michael
facetstm@gmail.com

August 16, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home