Thursday, February 17, 2005

Out of the country

Blast all. Just now that I'm finally feeling top notch again and chomping at the bit to get back to ripping at the Vette, I've got to head out of the country for a week. Leaving Saturday and won't be back for a week. There goes 2 whole weekends down the drain!

I'll have 14 hours of mind numbing excitement on the flight out and back. I plan to take my Vizard and Sessions books with me and make lots of notes. Can't wait to see the looks from the Chinese nationals on the flight as I read books about Chevy Small Blocks. :-) Something tells me they won't relate. I'll try to post those next week as time permits. I tell ya', the job pays the bills and funds this nice little hobby but it sure can be inconvenient at times! : ack:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home